This is such fun and kids will find gloop fascinating and will play with it for ages. What is gloop? It's a weird mixture that is almost solid when you pick it up but then it melts away to liquid again. Just fab. Here are the step by step instructions:
You will need
- a tray with sides
- Pour some cornflour into a large tray.
- Slowly pour in some cold water. You need to play about with how much to add - you want it to be thin enough to move with your hands but not watery.
- Now the fun begins. Get your hands in and play with the gloop. It is magical as you can pick up chunks which are almost solid...
- And then they fall like water back into the mixture.
- You can add glitter or food colouring to your gloop too.