Snow paint is fun when it’s cold outside or any other time of year! We love this creative recipe from Netmums…
- Mix 1 part PVA glue with 4 parts shaving foam to make the snow paint
- Use it to paint your snowy winter scenes
- Finish with a sprinkle of glitter for extra sparkle!
If it’s cold enough for you to have real snow outside, here’s another idea you could try…
- Mix water with food colouring and put the solution in a spray bottle
- Dress up warm and go outside into your garden
- Spray colourful patterns in the snow!