These bunnies and chicks are perfect for finding and collecting Easter goodies. Make these cute little holders using just paper cups, by following the instructions below from NetMums. Perfect for an Easter treasure hunt as kids can take them to collect mini Easter eggs.
You Will Need: paper cups, scraps of felt and card, yellow feathers, googly eyes, felt tip pens and glue.
- To make a bunny cup, cut ear shapes from card and cut pretty paper to make the inner ears. Then tape to the inside rim of the cup.
- Glue on googly eyes and a felt noses, using a felt pen to add the mouth and whiskers.
- For the chick cup, glue yellow feathers all over your cup.
- Add googly eyes with a beak and feet cut from orange card or felt.
- You can make whatever animals you like!