Winter is coming! It’s a time of year that provides lots of fun opportunities for arts and crafts. Kids love snowmen (and so do we).
This idea from A Little Pinch Of Perfect is easy and safe, but really effective. The snowmen look fantastic, and children can choose to decorate them however they like.
You Will Need:
- Craft glue (plus a shallow container to put it in)
- Cotton balls
- Craft paper
- Sticks for arms
- Googly eyes
- Stickers and coloured paper for decorating
- Draw the outline of a snowman on the craft paper (see picture below)
- Give your child a shallow container with some glue. Let them dip the cotton balls in it and stick them on the snowman.
- Let your child glue on their decorations. Add the googly eyes, stick arms and any other embellishments they would like to add.